Poly Pipe Metric Blue Line PN12.5 32mm x 50m
Poly Pipe Metric Blue Line PN12.5 32mm x 50m is pressure rated polyethylene pipe designed for pressure applications as per AS4130 and manufactured in Australia. Blue line Polyethelene Pipe is most commonly rated to 1250 kpa (PN12.5).
- Suitable for installation according to AS 3500.1:2003 “Water services”
- Blue Stripe for easy identification
- Electrofusion Heat-fused jointing systems for larger size pipes create a monolithic structure that is stronger than the pipe itself, and completely leak-free. This eliminates rubber seals which can fail over time, also solving root intrusion problems, and provides pipeline integrity where installed in unstable ground. No dangerous chemicals or glues involved in jointing.
- No anchor or thrust blocks are needed to prevent joint blow-out when using heat fusion welded jointing. Correctly made heat fusion joints may be expected to last the life of the system and withstand thrust/end loads equal to the strength of the pipe/ fitting without adding external restraint or thrust blocking.
- Extreme flexibility of pipe allows cold bending to accommodate minor changes in direction.
- Large range of fittings available, providing flexibility of design.
- Pressure rating of PN12.5 (1250 kPa) at 20°C, including safety factor of 1.25.
- Manufactured to AS/NZS 4130 “Polyethylene – PE – pipes for pressure applications” and AS/NZS 4129 “Fittings for polyethylene (PE) pipes for pressure applications”
||13.6 SDR (2.36mm)
Larger diameters and custom lengths can be coiled to order.
Specialised Pipe & Water Solutions are leaders in Smart Water Management. Founded in 2004, they specialise in plastic pipe and fittings, and offer a selected range of irrigation products.
From homeowners, landscape and irrigation contractors, local councils and schools, to government departments, golf courses and nurseries, Specialised Pipe & Water Solutions provide solutions in all shapes and sizes.
Why choose SPW?
At SPW, we are committed to providing the highest quality pipe and water products available at the lowest cost possible.
This commitment does not come at a compromise of sustainability either. Our products are locally produced using plastic that has been recycled in Melbourne, meaning you can rest assured knowing that our products are locally and sustainably made.
Get in touch
Get in touch with us via our contact page for any queries or special orders.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.